Embroidery Sets - Lily Adelaide Upton
If you are wanting to learn embroidery, are a seasoned embroidery wizz or need a gorgeous gift for a fellow crafter, this kit contains all the bells and whistles. It has absolutely everything you will need to create a beautiful wall hanging and is designed to not only teach you how to embroider one design, but to set you up with a few skills and tools so that you can continue you’re embroidery journey if you choose to do so!
Each kit contains:
- 2 x embroidery needles
- 7 x full skeins of embroidery floss
- 7 x floss bobbins
- An erasable pen
- 18cm embroidery hoop
- 2 x pieces of fabric. One to stitch the design onto (design is NOT printed on fabric, and you will learn how to transfer it yourself), and one to practice your stitches on while you build up your confidence.
- Instruction booklet written by Lily including diagrams and photos
- 6 x adhesive dots to help your transfer the pattern
- Embroidery pattern
- Embroidery scissors
- A tea bag for you to enjoy while you stitch!